- # De Aperturas
Descripción de la Empresa
* Work with suppliers to ensure testing requirements are being met and oversee PPAP process.
* Ensure production is producing quality product to specifications.
* Support upkeep of the calibration system. Maintain records, ensure gages and equipment are calibrated within required time.
* Provide support onsite to customer/suppliers as needed.
* Support prototype builds (document according to prototype checklist inspection process).
* Collect SPC data and report monthly; and work with manufacturing on process improvements.
* Support manufacturing in the development of job instructions and procedures.
* Provide support and maintain compliance with all company guidelines, union contracts, International Quality Standards (ie ISO, IATF, etc.) and all applicable government regulations and standards.
* Define and implement "Customers indicators" to monitor the satisfaction level of the customer and reporting back to management.
* Makes decisions with regard to disposition of non-conforming material and that proper containment and follow up is done.
* Perform additional assignments per manager’s direction.
* Advise on improvements in tracking and reporting procedures.
* The incumbent is responsible for the awareness, understanding, specific responsibilities and management of the Environmental Management System (EMS) as stated in EMS policy CEVPL.00005.
* The incumbent is responsible for the awareness, understanding, specific responsibilities and management of CQAM.00001 - Quality Management Systems Manual
Perfil de puesto / Requerimientos / Conocimientos / Certificaciones
* Preferred 3-5 years’ of related work experience.
* Knowledge of Six Sigma
* Knowledge of production process, machines, tools, including design and uses.
* Proficiency with database applications and administration systems, specifically Microsoft Office and the use of statistical software.
* Troubleshooting ability is required
* Strong decision making and problem solving skills
* Demonstrated good internal and external customer service skills
* Good presentation skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects.
* GDT/Blueprint reading
* Engineering specifications and understanding
Fondo de Ahorro (No aplica para todas las plantas)
Vales de Despensa
Seguro de Vida
Seguro de Gastos Médicos Mayores
Ámbito de aplicación de la Posición
The Quality Engineer supports and promotes plant wide quality improvement efforts. Lead and maintain PPAP Process and supporting functions. Evaluate and develop improvement techniques for quality and reliability. Maintain and report on the quality management systems using Process Audits (Layered, Flex-N-Gate, Customer required, Control plan audits). Works with employees, suppliers and customers to produce quality products that meet or exceed the customer and plant's requirements. Coordinates Corrective Action and Continuous Quality Improvement.
Job Reference #: 8681