- # De Aperturas
Descripción de la Empresa
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Prepare manufacturing proposals and estimates for new products including tooling cost requirements, and manufacturing resources.
- Participates actively and effectively in continuous improvement plans related to position responsibilities
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Devises new approaches to complex problems through adaptations and modifications of standard technical principles.
- Ensures compliance of practices, procedures and instructions relative to applicable facility standards (ISO, TS, etc.);
- Performs all other tasks as assigned by management.
- The incumbent is responsible for the awareness, understanding, specific responsibilities and management of the Environmental Management System (EMS).
Perfil de puesto / Requerimientos / Conocimientos / Certificaciones
- 3-5 years’ experience preferable in a (input specific industry - metal, plastics, etc.)
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical manufacturing processes, including assembly and testing.
- Proficiency in engineering computer software (CAD, CATIA, NX etc.)
- Must be a self-starter able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Strong planning and time management skills.
- Solid project management skills.
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills, with an emphasis on a "hands on" approach.
- Exposure to Lean Manufacturing principles and practices preferred.
- Must be detail oriented.
Fondo de Ahorro (No aplica para todas las plantas)
Vales de Despensa
Seguro de Vida
Seguro de Gastos Médicos Mayores
Ámbito de aplicación de la Posición
The Manufacturing Engineer designs, builds and maintains machines and tools within plant facilities to ensure most efficient and productive operation for manufacturing processes.
Job Reference #: 8494