Maintenance Supervisor - Side Plate project
- # De Aperturas
Descripción de la Empresa
- Follows up on work orders to ensure job specifications (quality and quantity) and time lines are met.
- Maintains and reviews stock inventory of spare parts, equipment and materials.
- Prepares manpower schedule and grants vacations.
- Inspects certain areas of the facility to ensure good housekeeping and safety provisions are adhered to.
- Attends and provides input in daily production meetings if any.
- Researches materials to continuously improve production.
- Focuses on error proofing, ergonomic techniques and cost reductions.
- Contacts outside contractors depending on need, if job cannot be done by internal maintenance manpower.
- Champions all new equipment for new programs in conjunction with preventative maintenance;
- Must be prepared to be on call 24 hours/day and weekends.
- Prepares overtime equalization sheets, canvasses for overtime, prepares time sheets for payroll, approves vacations and leaves of absence and oversees schedule rotation for both plants.
- Adheres to general and real-time supervisory expectations and guidelines as established by the company.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Coordinate regular preventive maintenance on daily equipment and facility such as replacing light bulbs.
- Be knowledgeable in the use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Involved in all aspects of building maintenance requirements for all new construction, renovations or updates to current systems.
- Coordinate and monitor contractor activities for projects.
- Work with site-wide building maintenance to ensure compliance to any construction, renovation or updates.
- Update project information and maintain project files
Perfil de puesto / Requerimientos / Conocimientos / Certificaciones
- Five years in a mechanical/electrical capacity as a tradesman or;
- Five years related experience.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate detailed instructions orally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Ability to maintain organization of maintenance schedule and files in a changing environment
- Ability to independently seek out downtime reduction activities and projects.
- Exhibit initiative, responsibility, flexibility and leadership
- Possess a thorough knowledge‘ of contract administration and office procedures
- Ability to perform small repairs (e.g. caulking, replacing washers, and replacing light fixtures)
- Knowledge of local, provincial and federal workplace compliance regulations, ordinances and legislation
- Possess a valid drivers license
- Able to create alternative solutions to problems
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- High level of sound and independent judgment and reasoning
- Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to exercise necessary cost control measures
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Able to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft computer software (e.g. Excel, Word, etc.) and email, cad , electrical control and PLC software
- Possess supervisory skills
- Proven ability to troubleshoot
- Conflict Resolution skills
- Employee relations skills
- Statistical Process Control for Machine Capability
- Possess ISO TS14001 knowledge
Fondo de Ahorro (No aplica para todas las plantas)
Vales de Despensa
Seguro de Vida
Seguro de Gastos Médicos Mayores
Ámbito de aplicación de la Posición
The Maintenance Supervisor coordinates the installation, maintenance, and repairs of all company machinery and equipment within the facility, including any maintenance or repairs of the building or property. The Maintenance Supervisor manages the hourly maintenance personnel in a safe, effective and efficient manner in compliance with the company policies, procedures and all legislative requirements.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 8984