Information Systems Analyst
- # De Aperturas
- Sistemas de Información
Descripción de la Empresa
* Support implementation of business applications as required.
* Daily Operations would also include other duties assigned by the Information Systems
Perfil de puesto / Requerimientos / Conocimientos / Certificaciones
* Ability to learn and support the corporate ERP system (Epicor CMS) and other applications
as deemed necessary.
* Support the Information Systems team to identify and define business requirements.
* Coordinate the interface between information systems and the business.
* Document technical requirements or contribute to users’ guidelines or work instructions.
* Assist the team with users training during project launches and assist with users’ support.
* Must be able to provide excellent customer service and work under tight project schedules.
* Meeting training and performance goals set for each quarter.
* Time Management
* Creative and Innovative Thinking
* Development and Continual
* Problem Solving
* Accountability and Dependability
* Research and Analysis
* Decision making and Judgement
* Providing Consultation
* Ethics and Integrity
* Planning and Organizing
* Coaching and Mentoring
* Team Work
Fondo de Ahorro (No aplica para todas las plantas)
Vales de Despensa
Seguro de Vida
Seguro de Gastos Médicos Mayores
Ámbito de aplicación de la Posición
The Information Systems Analyst role is to support and maintain the business applications. The person will troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training and assistance where required.
Position will need to travel to support and coordinate IS (Information Systems) projects as needed at various locations of Ventra / Flex-N-Gate in the US / Canada. The position will communicate with all manufacturing departments and should be capable of serving their various information systems-related needs.
Job Reference #: 7365