- # De Aperturas
- Contabilidad / Finanzas
Descripción de la Empresa
* Optimize the company’s cash flow.
* Oversee the activities of the accounts receivable department to ensure the accurate and timely management of all accounts receivable aging components.
* Oversee payroll systems to ensure timely and accurate payments to employees, administration of benefits and applicable regulatory compliance (IMSS, Infonavit, etc.).
* Establish and maintain systems and controls that verify the integrity of all systems, processes and data, and enhance the company’s value.
* Respond to CFO and Director of Finance as assigned with accurate and timely work to facilitate their financial needs.
* Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports.
* Conform with, abide and assure adherence to all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
* Safeguard assets and assure accurate and timely recording of all transactions by implementing disciplines of internal audits, controls and checks across all departments.
* Guarantee the accuracy of the inventories between the accounts (Kardex) vs physical.
* Elaboration of forecasts and budgets to guide the operations in achieving the targets.
* Prepare the file with the different scenarios for the yearly CBA.
* Provide to HR the salary and bonus files for the merit increase proposals.
* Review and monitoring of the compliance of the Purchasing policy for releasing the correct POs.
* First point of contact to review agreements with suppliers, contractors and any kind of legal contract.
* Responsible of the financial and tax audits both internal and external.
* Be the right hand of the GM for the decision making process based on data and at the same time finding opportunities for improvement.
Perfil de puesto / Requerimientos / Conocimientos / Certificaciones
* Ten years progressive responsibilities related work experience in the automotive manufacturing environment.
* Strong organizational and leadership skills.
* Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
* Proficiency with database applications and administration systems, preferably Microsoft Office, ERPs (CMS - AS/400) and administrative systems (RH7, Cofidi, Erma, Covisin, etc.).
* Strong analytical ability.
* Strong decision-making and problem solving skills based on data.
* English level: advanced (Fully proficient).
Fondo de Ahorro (No aplica para todas las plantas)
Vales de Despensa
Seguro de Vida
Seguro de Gastos Médicos Mayores
Ámbito de aplicación de la Posición
The Controller is accountable for:
? The financial operations of the plant
? Elaboration of the periodic financial reports
? Assure the accuracy of the accounting records in accordance to local and international GAAP
? Compliance of all duties and applicable government regulations
? Provide support and analysis to the GM in the decision making process to achieve the goals and objectives of the company
? Safeguard the company’s financial resources and assets, assuring adherence to its policies and procedures
Job Reference #: 6085