Descripción del trabajo
- # De Aperturas
Descripción de la Empresa
- PM Task development program inspection
- Attention to production to avoid down time
- Program backups
- Development of improvements in terms of down time reduction of assembly fixture and robot movements
- Attention to specific meetings of the area
- Development of the equipment initial sheet review (HRIE), of the equipment in the area before the start of the shift
- New Robot installation for new project including programming, teaching, everything.
- Develop to programming for new small project such as simple fixture, cameras installation for new or error proofing (pokayokes).
Perfil de puesto / Requerimientos / Conocimientos / Certificaciones
- 2-4 years’ related experience in an automotive/manufacturing industry.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate detailed instructions orally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Exhibit initiative, responsibility, flexibility and leadership
- Able to create alternative solutions to problems
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- High level of sound and independent judgment and reasoning
- Demonstrated ability to exercise necessary cost control measures
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Able to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft computer software (e.g. Excel, Word, etc.) and email
- Proven ability to troubleshoot
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware and applications software.
- Ability to work effectively alone and prioritize.
- Must be a highly motivated, service and team-oriented individual with an attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for challenge and new initiatives are prerequisites.
Fondo de Ahorro (No aplica para todas las plantas)
Vales de Despensa
Seguro de Vida
Seguro de Gastos Médicos Mayores
Ámbito de aplicación de la Posición
The Automation Technician’s role is to support and initiate automation programs throughout the facility by implementing and maintaining automation projects and equipment.
Al corriente: 9/30/2021
Referencia laboral #: 6755