- # De Aperturas
- Contabilidad / Finanzas
Descripción de la Empresa
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions within designated limits.
- Monitors compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Installs, modifies, documents, and coordinates implementation of accounting systems and accounting control procedures.
- Construct data accumulation systems.
- Create and review the controls needed for data accumulation and reporting systems.
- Coordinate physical inventory counts and cycle counts.
- Investigate cycle counting variance and resolve issues.
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
- Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month -end close
- Accumulate and apply overhead costs as required by generally accepted accounting principles
- Work with the materials department to locate and dispose of obsolete inventory
- Conduct ongoing process constraints analysis
- Report on breakeven points by products and work centers
- Report on margins by product and division
- Report on periodic variances and their caused, focusing on spending variances.
- Analyze capital budgeting requests.
- The incumbent is responsible for the awareness, understanding, specific responsibilities and management of the Environmental Management System (EMS) as stated in EMS policy CEVPL.00005.
Perfil de puesto / Requerimientos / Conocimientos / Certificaciones
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience accounting/finance experience
- Strong math & computer skills
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written, speaking and listening)
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience.
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work effectively independent or as a member of a team.
- Must be a highly motivated, service and team-oriented individual with an attention to detail.
- Must be able to work well under deadlines and manage multiple priorities
Fondo de Ahorro (No aplica para todas las plantas)
Vales de Despensa
Seguro de Vida
Seguro de Gastos Médicos Mayores
Ámbito de aplicación de la Posición
The Accountant will provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and preparing required reports. The Accountant performs a variety of accounting tasks to support the Controller in ensuring various transactions are properly recorded in accordance with the company policies. The duties may focus on costing (product costing, margin analysis) or a specific aspect of the business (tooling). The Accountant must also construct and monitor the data accumulation systems needed to provide an appropriate level of financial information to management.
Job Reference #: 6009